Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Good Mood Gig

I want to reach out to others with my PASSION for life!

PLEASE HELP ME!

Click HERE to vote for me!

Sarah Kay from Mountain House, CA
Why are you perfect for this job?
My passion and love for life is contagious. I already share this via my personal Online Blog, where I share about living Vibrantly. I write, just as I live, with Passion. I am to inspire through my words, and motivate through my social media utters. There will not be a day to go by where you will not "catch" my passionate virus!

How do you maintain your good mood naturally?
I run. I run some more. I sing. I blog. I eat healthy. I think positive. I create things that instill passion. I lift weights. I dance. I spend time with people I love the most. I play with my Peekepoo and Great Dane. And did I mention I run?

Vote for Me
Good Mood Gig from SAM-e

Click HERE to vote for me!

You can vote one time/day! I obviously signed up so late, so I'm behind. I'd love all the help you all can give to me.
  • Forward the link (http://bit.ly/fS6h4) on to your friends
  • Share the link on Facebook/Twitter/Your Personal Blogs/MySpace/Any & All of your Social Media Sites
THANKS SO MUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment