Monday, October 12, 2009

My Cup (negatively) Runneth Over

I really have not been taking care of myself when it comes to food in...my cup has (negatively) runneth over! And I am now down to T-less than one week until my 1/2 Marathon. Every single thing I put into my body is going to be critical for me on this final week.

Time to have this cup filled up with vim, vigor & vitality!

Just so you all know, here is how I handle it to ensure nothing less than 100% success on Sunday for the 1/2:
  • IMMUNITY by New Chapter
  • Probiotics
  • Multivitamin
  • Digestive Enzymes
  • HCL
  • Sauerkraut Raw
  • Magic Mineral Broth
  • Tea
  • Coconut Milk
  • Honey
  • Lean turkey meat
  • Chicken
  • Chicken broth
  • Bananas
Side note on the IMMUNITY: I thought I was getting sick last week. Everyone at work is sick, too. This product was suggested to me. I got it at Whole Foods. I didn't end up getting sick. Fabulous!

Photobucket

That's it! I'm SO ready. I'm SO determined. I'm SO focused! I can't hardly contain my excitement for this upcoming week/weekend events. Stay tuned....I'm working on a "13.1" List!

No comments:

Post a Comment