Monday, October 5, 2009

Oh no!

I'm bummed. I was bloated yesterday and today.

Ahhhhh.......I think I've become too relaxed. I'm sure of it. I've been eating raw almonds again. Probably a no-no. I also think I'm getting too comfortable with my Soy Latte's. I need to cut back on those, too. Other than that, I can't think of what it might be.

It has been a good reminder for me, though. Whenever I get bloated like that I get unmotivated and crabby - and the two do NOT make for a good combination.

I have a few weeks to hang on for dear life: Running, my 1/2 marathon, the Human Race, working....I'm busy 24/7. I'm up by 5am almost every day. I go, go, go....

I don't have time to not feel well. And if I don't have time not to feel well, then I better make the time to watch what I eat!

No one said the GAPS Diet was easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment