Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Everything Starts at the Beginning

I got little sleep last night. I laid awake thinking about the last 5 simple words our CEO, Chris Ruggieri, sent me via email last night:
Everything Starts at the Beginning
I kept thinking about what a simple and yet engaging and exciting idea that is! We are all so excited in life because of what we work so hard to produce as the outcome. We strive to be the best we can because we can't wait for success to turn tables


Yet, reality is that it's the beginning and the middle that count the most. Sandra Bullock said it best in Hope Floats, "Beginnings are scary. Endings are usually sad, but it's the middle that counts the most. And you need to remember that when you find yourself at the beginning."


Today those 5 simple words are still fresh in my mind, lingering there. But today I'm more excited about the beginning


I'm excited about the ideas that are generated in the beginning, followed by the process of implementation in the middle and finally end up in pure success! (And if at first we don't succeed, we just re-invent until we get it right. But we appreciate, learn from and have a ton of fun doing it!)


And here's to great beginnings! CHEERS!
Profile Of Man's Face And Hand With The Word Start

1 comment: