Friday, March 5, 2010

Busy March!

It was another great week in the world of Sarah Kay Hoffman. Sometimes I feel like these "happy-go-lucky" blog posts need to STOP! Really, who cares if I'm happy-go-lucky, right? But then again...my goal here is not to boast - my goal is to spread my cheer. It's to spread what I hope will be even one small thing for someone else to say, "Wow, that made me smile."

I digress....

It was a great week for me. I feel so alive, so productive and so useful within Yolo Industries! I have waited a very, very long time to get to this point in my life. Now that I'm here, I'm working so hard to stay here, grow here and get "famously" successful here! The company is growing at a rapid rate, and I feel that the success can be attributed mostly to the fact that everyone who works there is passionate about who we are! And that is something you cannot put a pricetag on!

I welcome each and every one of you to follow The Yolo Life Blog! Today we put up a posting, "Perfect for Your Spring Purse," and we are giving away a few goodies! Follow the blog and check it out!

In other news, I have a few more big things to look forward to this month:
  1. Running: And a lot of it! (I am training for the Rock 'n Roll San Diego Marathon!) I will be completing a 14-mile run this upcoming Sunday. This will mark the furthest distance I have ever run! I am nervous and excited, but mostly excited! My long runs are getting up there in mileage. I like that - it's a great mental challenge for me!
  2. Running: On Monday, March 22nd I will begin Ms. Ashley Kumlien's journey with her as she begins her 6-month trek across the United States! Ashley is running to raise awareness for MS, which her Mother battles. Ashely is amazing and inspiring. Though I was not able to go on a 2-month "tour" with her, I will see her off on an approximately 15-16 mile run in San Francisco (across the Golden Gate Bridge). IF you are in the Bay Area we would love to have you join us! Please post any comments if you think you might be able to come. I know Ashley would love to see them! In the meantime, you can check her out via: MSRuntheUS Website, Facebook Fan Page, Twitter and Flickr.
  3. Social Media: On Monday, March 29th I will be speaking in Portland, OR at the social fresh Social Media Conference. I am absolutely thrilled to be doing this, not only to share my experiences, but also to meet some incredible people! Just to name a few:  @gwenpeake with Ford, @skydiver (Peter Shankman) with HARO, @foomanpdx with Nike, @waynesutton with Twine Interactive, @cspenn with Blue Sky Factory, @mattsingley with M80, @shaunacausey with Comcast, @lorelleonwp with Lorelle on WordPress - and last, but not least - Mr. Social Fresh himself, @jakrose Jason Keath. (Side Note: These are just  A FEW - there are so many I can't wait to meet!)
I'm hoping for a super productive and successful March! And I'm hoping that each and every one of you has the same:) CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment