Tuesday, February 9, 2010

All I Want for My 27th Birthday is....

Tomorrow I turn 27! And here are the 2 things I wanted:
  1. The Starbucks Red Card - Why? The obvious - I love Starbucks Mistos! And the other obvious - what could be better than mixing a great cup of joe with a great cause?!
  2. 13- inch MacBook Pro - Why? Again the obvious - I am technologically obsessed and ready for the fabulous Mac Laptop!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Beautiful! And now I have to admit....I couldn't hardly wait to turn 27 for my 13-inch MacBook Pro. So I went out and bought myself an early birthday present yesterday!

I am so excited for my new gift! And really, why should I have to wait until my birthday to get myself something? My favorite holiday? Yes. But then again, it's just me turning 27!

Cheers!
(ps. If anyone has any great tips on the MacBook Pro, I'd love to hear from you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment