There is one less person on the job market now that #HireHoff has been hired!
If you remember, on June 14, 2010 I launched my Campaign #HireHoff.
I had an overwhelming amount of support during this time. Here were some of my favorites:
- "Also, an online acquaintance launched her ‘hire me’ campaign, #HireHoff, today. It’s such a creative way of putting yourself out there. I can’t wait to see the results!" - Amanda Miller
- Twitterview #92 - with Sarah Kay Hoffman (@SarahKayHoffman)
- "Attn. Hiring Managers ... When you see creativity like @sarahkayhoffman 's #hirehoffman campaign you should take action http://bit.ly/cmUWVX" - @socialnicole
- "This is good stuff RT @sarahkayhoffman: @josippetrusa @genychat #GenYChat tries Campaign #HireHoff Thoughts? http://bit.ly/hirehoff" - @GenYChat
- "U of Minnesota grad creates campaign around hiring her: http://www.digitalmention.com/hirehoff/ via LinkedIn group-- http://ow.ly/22hK0" - @wkellyo
- According to this Poll, most people think it will take them 4-7 months to find a new job. It took me 43 days.
- Here is what you get if you Google #HireHoff.
- 409 people clicked on the direct bit.ly link.
- Viewer Geography: US, Canada, Australia, UK, Argentina, Netherlands, Germany, Latvia, Italy, Brazil, Japan, Norway, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Switzerland, Russia, Belgium, France and Singapore.
- Direct Traffic: 29.33%, Referring Sites: 67.03%, Search Engines: 2.91%.
- Currently a Top Landing Page for the site.
So what position did I take on that 43rd day?
Community Manager - Fitness/Sporting Goods (FitClub) - Sears Holdings Corporation.
I look forward to learning about and engaging with the "community." I am excited to embrace change, growth and success in this role and bringing forth many posts to accommodate it all! (Please note: This blog will continue to be based on my personal views.)
At the end of the day, I can honestly say that even though I was forced into Campaign #HireHoff, it only re-confirmed that, "everything happens for a reason!"