Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Endless Possibilities

Day 93.

A very good friend of mine said to me today, "The Possibilities are Endless....they really are."

She is absolutely right. I have such a burning passion for excitement, life and endless possibilities. But when she said it today, it really hit home.

She continued on with, "There are a trillion - more than a trillion - possibilities in life. Where you live; what you do; who you spend time with; ideas you come up with; on and on and on."

What is more exciting than that? There is an entire world out there - and it awaits for you and for me - for the possibilities that are yet to come. But you need to search within and find your own source of inspiration; where your possibilities derive from.

I believe that these sources are ever-changing. And that's okay. They should change. Change is good. This same friend says, "Shake it up people....change is good."

So where is my inspiration coming from at this very moment? Here are my Top 3:

Curly Girl Designs
  • Playing with words from a girl's perspective.
  • Creative.
  • Artsy.
Between the website and products, the owner Leigh and her team do a fabulous job with making any day "lighter" and "brighter." My favorite quote they have says this, "I am fairly certain that given a Cape and nice tiara, I could save the world." Every woman should have this fridge magnet hanging up!

"With words we create anything we want to create; with those creations we realize our endless possibilities." - s.k.h

inner architect
  • Social Media.
  • Marketing.
  • Promotion.
inner architect is a company I truly admire. In my opinion, they have success because they have built a great foundation. Their website is amazing. Through their website they demonstrate what they are good at, what they know and how they execute. I have heard them speak live and I have listened to them via Webinars. I strongly recommend anyone wanting to learn more about Web 2.0 to join in their next series of Webinars beginning August 14th.
"Web 2.0 is not going away. With patience, persistence and education, you can make Social Media a part of your Marketing plan. You should make it a part of your Marketing plan. With it will come endless possibilities." - s.k.h
Run Like a Girl
  • Physical fitness.
  • Strength. Endurance.
  • Mind strength.
I "Run Like a Girl" in the "Nike Women's Run Club." I am praying to get in to the Nike Women's 1/2 Marathon. I attend my long runs every Sunday in Danville. It's so inspiring to see so many women there - all running together. There is nothing like running with many other people. I run a little harder, a little faster and a little further to be my best. I find strength, happiness and comfort in this - mostly because I am so proud that I can do it with my stomach still healing. It's so amazing, though, when I get done with a long Sunday morning run and I feel great!
"Sure running gets you in shape. Sure it allows you to eat a little more and weigh a little less. But what running does for me is lets me know that I am in charge of my body. When I feed my body like I'm supposed to, listen to my body like it tells me to and treat it the way I should given my condition, I see only the endless possibilities." - s.k.h.
Here was my day:

Breakfast
  • 1/2 Fruit Fusion
  • 1/2 c. Unsweetened Applesauce
  • Steel Cut Oats + Unsweetened Rice Milk+ Nutribiotic Vanilla Rice Protein Powder
  • Cafe Au Lait (Vanilla Soy + Stevia)
Snack
  • Nutribiotic Vanilla Rice Protein Powder with Unsweetened Rice Milk, Coconut Light Milk, Flax, Banana and Stevia
Lunch
  • (Steamed) Spinach + garlic
  • 1/2 c. Quinoa mixed with Lean Turkey
Snack
  • Banana/Coconut-Hemp Smoothie
  • Apple
Dinner
  • 1/2 c. unsweetened applesauce
  • Raw Organic Carrot
  • Spinach + Spirulina + Fish Oil+ ACV
  • 1 c. Extra Lean ground turkey + dill
Tonight I THANK YOU, Ms. Julie Gomes, for teaching me, showing me, believing in me (and in us - in our fame) and pushing me to endless possibilities. (You will be so missed!)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment