Thursday, July 9, 2009

Just a Good Week

Day 88.

It's been a really great week. And I have to say that I cannot even say why, as there hasn't been anything out of the ordinary. Sometimes things are just as they should be.

I have been feeling pretty good this week. I had no stomach problems yesterday. I have had no stomach problems today, either. I noticed something with my mouth: it gets annoyed post-solid food. It was annoyed about a level 5/6 after my breakfast and lunch today. It was not annoyed after any of my smoothies. I wonder about that. I will test this theory again tomorrow to see what happens.

And speaking of tomorrow - Happy Friday Eve!

Here was my day:

Breakfast #1 (Pre-workout)
  • 1/4 Fruit Fusion
  • 1/2 c. Unsweetened Applesauce
Breakfast (Post-workout)
  • Steel Cut Oats + Unsweetened Rice Milk+ Nutribiotic Vanilla Rice Protein Powder
Snack
  • Nutribiotic Vanilla Rice Protein Powder with Unsweetened Rice Milk, Shredded Coconut, Flax, Banana and Stevia
Lunch
  • (Steamed) Spinach + garlic
  • 1/2 c. Quinoa mixed with Lean Turkey and ACV
Snack
  • Banana/Coconut-Hemp Smoothie
Dinner
  • 1 c. unsweetened applesauce
  • Spinach + Spirulina + Flax + ACV
  • 1/2 can Tungol no-salt Tuna
  • 1/4 Fruit Fusion

No comments:

Post a Comment