Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Ouch...Pineapple?

Day 94.

Pineapple hurt me today! I had a big plate of mixed fruit for lunch. Everything was fine until the 4-5 slivers of pineapple I ate at the end. My mouth felt so awkward. It was mostly the back, sides of my tongue. It felt like my mouth had been scalded; then got sort of a raw feeling. This was a feeling similar to what I feel daily, but for some reason this just felt way differently. My cousin told me her mouth gets like that with pineapple, strawberries and apples.

It makes me wonder if there is something to this and my mouth as a whole?

My stomach has been doing so great! And the only thing that's changed is the (lack of) vegetables! No more huge plates of vegetables. I've been sticking to pretty much just steamed spinach and in smaller quantities. My mouth was OK today, besides the pineapple incident, which still has the back of my tongue a little weird. Other than that, it was about a 4/5 today.

Here was my day:

Breakfast
  • 1/2 Fruit Fusion
  • Steel Cut Oats + Unsweetened Rice Milk+ Nutribiotic Vanilla Rice Protein Powder
  • Cafe Au Lait (Vanilla Soy + Stevia)
Lunch
  • Big plate of Fruit: Watermelon, Honeydew Melon, Cantaloupe, Strawberry, (a few) Blueberries and Pineapple
Snack
  • 1 c. Extra Lean ground turkey + dill
  • Spinach + Sea Salt + Spirulina + ACV
  • Unsweetened applesauce
  • 1/2 Fruit Fusion
  • Raw Organic Carrot
Dinner
  • 1/2 c. unsweetened applesauce
  • Spinach + Spirulina + Fish Oil
  • Maple Syrup + Balsamic Vinaigrette + Vanilla Extract
  • Wild Salmon Burger chopped up in Romaine Lettuce Wraps

No comments:

Post a Comment