Friday, July 16, 2010

Working with what You've Got

No matter where I'm at, I never let my location affect my workouts. Sure, I'll take days off - rest, relax and have fun, but I'll never use the excuse, "Well I couldn't workout because there was nothing to do!"

Being in Minnesota, at my parent's house is no different. All they have is a treadmill (old-school) and a set of 12.5 dumbbells. 




And yet, I was still able to get an extremely great workout in! Here's how:
  • 7 minutes interval running
  • 4 sets with 4-move circuit
  • 7 minutes interval running
  • 4 sets with 4-move circuit
  • 7 minutes interval running
  • 4 sets with 3-move circuit
  • 10 minutes interval running
And one hour later I was done. I was exhausted and dripping with sweat - proving that you can always get a great workout when you just work with what you've got! 

CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment