Friday, August 14, 2009

Back from Beaverton and STILL Symptom-Free

Day 124.

Day 12 with Gaps.

I am back from an absolutely UNREAL couple of days in Beaverton, Oregon at the Nike WHQ! My blog post tomorrow will be all about Nike - so we let the suspense build!

It has been 12 days that I have virtually been without bloat. The immediate change in my stomach that has taken place has taken me by storm. I can't believe it each and every day I wake up! I was very good in Oregon, only eating a little fruit and sticking with meat the rest of the time. I never got bloated there, either!

Here is what I ate today (new additions):
  • Chicken
  • Chicken Broth
  • Magic Mineral Broth
  • Ground Turkey - slowcooked
  • Raw Sauerkraut, Raw Vegi-Delite, White Miso
  • Artisana Raw Walnut/Cashew Butter
  • Coconut Milk Tonic (100% Pure Coconut Water - Vita Coco, Coconut Milk & 1 tsp Organic Vanilla Extract)
  • Cooked Carrots (then mashed) with Ghee & Honey (probably only 1/2 c. or less)
  • Turkey breast cooked with Coconut Oil (probably only 1/2 c. or less)
  • Banana
  • Artisana Raw Pecan/Cashew Butter
I made sure to take my Probiotics, HCL, Enzymes and Fish Oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment