Day 12 with Gaps.
I am back from an absolutely UNREAL couple of days in Beaverton, Oregon at the Nike WHQ! My blog post tomorrow will be all about Nike - so we let the suspense build!
It has been 12 days that I have virtually been without bloat. The immediate change in my stomach that has taken place has taken me by storm. I can't believe it each and every day I wake up! I was very good in Oregon, only eating a little fruit and sticking with meat the rest of the time. I never got bloated there, either!
Here is what I ate today (new additions):
- Chicken Broth
- Magic Mineral Broth
- Ground Turkey - slowcooked
- Raw Sauerkraut, Raw Vegi-Delite, White Miso
- Artisana Raw Walnut/Cashew Butter
- Coconut Milk Tonic (100% Pure Coconut Water - Vita Coco, Coconut Milk & 1 tsp Organic Vanilla Extract)
- Cooked Carrots (then mashed) with Ghee & Honey (probably only 1/2 c. or less)
- Turkey breast cooked with Coconut Oil (probably only 1/2 c. or less)
- Artisana Raw Pecan/Cashew Butter