Saturday, August 8, 2009

Post-Friday Post

Day 118.

Yesterday was Day 5 with the GAPS Diet. I didn't post, but I want to make sure to let everyone know about the day.

Here is what I ate yesterday (new additions):
  • Chicken
  • Homemade Chicken Broth
  • Magic Mineral Broth
  • Broiled Salmon + Lemon
  • Ground Turkey - slowcooked
  • Raw Sauerkraut, Raw Vegi-Delite, White Miso
  • Artisana Raw Walnut/Cashew Butter
  • Coconut Milk (more than usual) w/ ~ 1/2 c. weak coffee
  • Broiled Ahi Tuna
  • ~ 4oz Red Wine
  • 100% Pure Coconut Water (Vita Coco)
I made sure to take my Probiotics, HCL, Enzymes and Fish Oil.

My day was fabulous again! No bloating! (Side Note: I was trying to push my stomach out and it would not budge. It was purely comical to me!) Now that is PRICELESS! My mouth annoyed me some yesterday. It was probably a level 5/6. I had good energy. No fatigue.

Day 5 was a success. I'm happy to see how Day 6 goes today!

No comments:

Post a Comment