Saturday, August 15, 2009

Quiet Day

Day 125.

Day 13 with Gaps.

I had myself a nice, beautiful, quiet and then active beginning part of the day. I took my time waking up this morning and hung out with Reagan and Fiona. Then, I went to Baristas and spent time there drinking coffee, thinking and just being. I just love that feeling. I was all alone, too, as Ryan is in Utah until tomorrow. The silence has been okay for me. (But I am so glad he's coming home tomorrow!) After Baristas, I went to the gym and lifted a little and then headed to the Tracy West High track, where I ran a quick and easy mile to calibrate my Nike+ SportBand.

I spent a few hours this afternoon in peacefullness as well. Sometimes it's just the best and only option.

I worked in the late afternoon/night at the Club.

I have a 10-mile run in the morning with my Nike Running Group in Danville. I'm excited, but a little nervous. I haven't done this many in a long time. I can do it!

I felt great today. My mouth really annoyed me at times, though. I obviously wasn't perfect while in Oregon, so it could be that or perhaps the nut butter as the book says? I had 2 bananas today, ripe ones, because I need to make sure that I have enough good energy for the 10 miles tomorrow. Cutting down on the carbs is difficult when it comes to a ton of cardio. I'll have another one before the run as well. (Along with some coffee for a little extra help:)

Here is what I ate today (no new additions):
  • Chicken
  • Avocado
  • Magic Mineral Broth
  • Ground Turkey - slowcooked
  • Raw Sauerkraut, Raw Vegi-Delite, White Miso
  • Artisana Raw Walnut/Cashew Butter
  • Coconut Milk Tonic (100% Pure Coconut Water - Vita Coco, Coconut Milk & 1 tsp Organic Vanilla Extract)
  • Cooked Carrots (then mashed) with Ghee & Honey (probably only 1/2 c. or less)
  • Turkey breast cooked with Coconut Oil (probably only 1/2 c. or less)
  • Banana * 2
I made sure to take my Probiotics, HCL and Enzymes. No Fish Oil today.

No comments:

Post a Comment