Ryan and I had a great, relaxing day today! It was what I needed; now I just need about 5 more like it!
My only complaint with today was that I was very thirsty (it was hot) and I have this pain way in my upper stomach (just beneath breast bone) that's unusual. It's kind of like a "flu" feeling, only I don't feel sick. I had it yesterday and it continued today. I'm not sure what it's all about. It doesn't hurt when I run, though? It's odd. I was not bloated at all today! My mouth was great, ~2/3 Level. My energy was great. The eye twitching has almost completely disappeared. All I can say again is "unreal!"
Here is what I ate today (new additions):
- Magic Mineral Broth
- Ground Turkey - slowcooked
- Raw Sauerkraut, Raw Vegi-Delite, White Miso
- Artisana Raw Walnut/Cashew Butter
- Broiled Ahi Tuna
- ~2oz Red Wine
- Coconut Milk Tonic (100% Pure Coconut Water - Vita Coco, Coconut Milk & 1tsp Organic Vanilla Extract)
- Breakfast Pancake (Flax, Zucchini, Artisana Raw Walnut/Cashew Butter + Honey)
Today I got my GAPS Diet book in the mail. I already started reading it; I'm hooked! Time to get back to the book.....