Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Pied Pipers of SKH

Day 128.

Day 16 with Gaps.

It wasn't too long ago when I did a Blog post on a question Leah posed to me, "What are you going to do/think about when you're healed?"

I knew exactly what I was going to think about, but I never imagined it could come to me so quickly. The time for me to stop being obsessed with what I can/cannot eat and to start this BRAND NEW chapter in my life has come. (At least I'm very confident it has.)

It occurred to me this morning that I have been 2 weeks symptom-free, stress-free and so happy! I have begun to focus all my attention in new directions. And here's my "best secret:" In 2 weeks, I have not written down one single thing I've eaten. This used to consume my energy, thoughts and life. It has for the past 4 years. I have literally "broken up with it!"

It comes at the most perfect time, too. One thing I said I was going to focus on was the "Run Like a Girl 1/2 Marathon in San Francisco." And I am proud to say that not only this, but more importantly the Nike+ 10K Human Race is top-of-mind and The Pied Pipers of SKH are top-of-heart.

So who are you....Mrs. or Mr. Pied Piper?
YOU are my Best Friends. YOU are my Inspiration. YOU are people just like me or maybe completely opposite of me. YOU are my Family. YOU run or you walk, but either way you move. YOU set goals for yourself because you like the sense of accomplishment. YOU are a fierce competitor, but you'll only "play" with dignity and respect. YOU might work full-time or work even harder as a full-time parent or go to school or do a combination of them all, but you live a busy life. YOU have huge hearts. YOU have a mind of your own; you think and speak for whatever it is you believe in. YOU are YOU and that is the best person YOU can be. But most of all, YOU have PASSION with something - anything - in your life and with/because of that PASSION YOU will be able to do ANYTHING at ANYTIME that you put your beautiful mind to.
Photobucket

Here is what I ate today (no new additions):
  • Chicken
  • Avocado
  • Magic Mineral Broth
  • Ground Turkey - slowcooked
  • Raw Sauerkraut, Raw Vegi-Delite, White Miso
  • Artisana Raw Pecan/Cashew Butter
  • 100% Pure Coconut Water
  • Honey
  • Banana * 1.5
I made sure to take my Probiotics, HCL, Enzymes and Fish Oil today.

No comments:

Post a Comment