Tuesday, January 5, 2010

P90X: Yoga X

We should never underestimate the POWER of YOGA!

Yoga is not only great for stretching and clearing the mind, but it's also an incredibly hard workout that gets your heart pumping and whole body shaking. I have always loved Yoga and the P90X version was no different!

I didn't know how long the P90X version was, so when I hit play at 5:15am, I was expecting it to be 45 minutes to an hour. Turns out the P90X Yoga is 1.5 hours. This is great, but since I didn't plan for it, I was only able to do a little over half this morning. 

The one thing that I noticed almost immediately was that it was so great for my sciatica! The stretching felt so great! I can't hardly wait for the next time I get to do the P90X Yoga X.


I made a Duck meal for dinner tonight. I had slow-cooked a duck, then sauteed it with homemade chicken broth, freshly-squeezed orange juice and a few orange pieces. We mixed that, then, with broccoli, spinach and asparagus. 

I told Ryan tonight, "I am the most boring wife-cook!" And he responded, "Yeah right...I bet there are not a lot of husbands having Duck tonight made with all-natural, fresh ingredients." And I guess he's right! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment