Friday, January 1, 2010

2010: A Brand New Year and a Brand New Decade

Happy New Year!

I spent most of my first day of the Brand New Year and Brand New Decade resting, relaxing and detoxing. I needed to after the fun last night!


I have completely dived back into the GAPS Diet. Today I gave my system a much needed "break" from digestion. I ate very little (chicken and turkey) but focused more on broth and water. Now that Day 1 is over, I can move on. This week, though, I will remain completely carb free, except for maybe 1/2 a ripe banana and/or well-cooked allowed vegetables. I will be back on all Probiotics, Enzymes and Probiotic Foods. I can guarantee that come Wednesday or before I will be feeling amazing!

I am so excited for this Brand New Year, 2010 and the Brand New Decade! There are so many things I'm looking forward to and so many goals I have put out there for myself.  


I want this year to be another year of change! Change is good! We need to keep "shaking it up!" I find that it's the moment I let myself become complacent that I am not as happy. Each day I reinvent myself, my thoughts and my attitude is just one step closer to another goal accomplished! 


I am reminded, yet again, of my Power Quote from the Curly Girl Designs, 
"I am fairly certain that given a Cape and a nice tiara, I could save the world."
I believe it's as simple as that and as simple as this: Positive attitude. Quirky thoughts. Random-ness. A good laugh, smile or cry. And Passion. LOTS OF PASSION!

Goals are waiting and ready to be achieved....CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment