Thursday, May 7, 2009

A Little Secret

Day 25.

81 and sunny in Northern California today! How can I start out with a "complaining" blog entry when I can begin with letting everyone in on a secret: "Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it."

Ok, so we all know that I did not come up with that. But how true it is. All of these daunting, frustrating and annoying little things in my life have been adding up. But at the end of the day, it's mostly how I choose to deal with them. Today, another frustrating day, but it was so gorgeous out, I'm preparing to leave for Mexico and I had a great day at work! That is what I will choose to remember about today.

(But for the sake of the blog and my followers, I must tell issues for Day 25 - Quickly, though!) I was so hungry all day. My mouth annoyed me - probably about a level 6/7 today. I had that left-sided pain again today. I got bloated sometime after lunch and that continued until about 5pm. I was tired today, too. (But I was also up at 5am, so that probably doesn't count). Overall, another frustrating day - food/stomach/mouth-wise only!

Here was my day:

Breakfast

  • Nutribiotic Vanilla Rice Protein Powder with Unsweetened Rice Milk, Spirulina, Fish Oil, Flax and Stevia
Snack
  • Apple
  • Organic, Raw Carrots
Lunch
  • Organic Spring Mix + Sea Salt
  • Olive Oil
  • 1/4 c. Salmon
  • 2 Scallops
  • Orange
  • Cantaloupe & Honeydew Melon
Snack
  • 2 Dried Mangos
  • Mung Dal Kitcheree
Dinner
  • Organic Spring Mix + Collard Greens (I need to finish them up!) + Basil + Cooked Zucchini + Cooked Carrots
  • Olive Oil + ACV+ Cinnamon + Sea Salt
  • Salmon
  • 2 Scallops
  • Organic Corn Tortilla
  • Orange
  • 2 Organic, Dried Mangos
Only one more day until we leave for Mexico! I can hardly wait....please understand while I'm in Mexico that I will be "gone from my blog" for a bit. I am a little nervous about the food/drinks/etc there. I am anxious to see how it affects me. I will have some great information and updates, I'm sure, upon my return.

One thing is certain, it will be de-stressing. It will be Ryan & I, the beach, sand and sun! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment