Saturday, May 2, 2009

No Bloat

Day 20.

Interesting. NO BLOAT. No bloat yesterday and no bloat today. What's the difference? The amount of vegetables. Really, I think that's all!

I can't believe it but my tummy has been near perfect for Friday and Saturday. It is now 7:23pm and I am still doing well on the tummy-front! My mouth has been about a 3/4 all day.

My day was pretty sporadic, as far as eating is concerned. No planned eating times, but here is a list of what I ate:
  • Blackberry, Cantaloupe, Watermelon
  • Quaker Oats + cinnamon + raisins
  • Spring Mix + Vegetables from Mineral Broth (just a couple)
  • Olive Oil + Flax + Fish Oil + Spirulina + Sea Salt
  • Apple
  • Organic Raw Carrots
  • Raw Walnuts
  • Coffee (just a tiny amount)
  • Dried Bananas
  • Dried Mangos
  • Red Wine
  • (Texas Roadhouse) - Grilled Chicken with a little Salt, Sweet Potato, Peanuts, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Carrots, Cabbage
We have friends in town today until Monday. Celebrated and had 2.5 glasses of red wine. So good!

We'll see how I'm feeling tomorrow:)

Tomorrow is Day 21!

No comments:

Post a Comment