Interesting. NO BLOAT. No bloat yesterday and no bloat today. What's the difference? The amount of vegetables. Really, I think that's all!
I can't believe it but my tummy has been near perfect for Friday and Saturday. It is now 7:23pm and I am still doing well on the tummy-front! My mouth has been about a 3/4 all day.
My day was pretty sporadic, as far as eating is concerned. No planned eating times, but here is a list of what I ate:
- Blackberry, Cantaloupe, Watermelon
- Quaker Oats + cinnamon + raisins
- Spring Mix + Vegetables from Mineral Broth (just a couple)
- Olive Oil + Flax + Fish Oil + Spirulina + Sea Salt
- Organic Raw Carrots
- Raw Walnuts
- Coffee (just a tiny amount)
- Dried Bananas
- Dried Mangos
- Red Wine
- (Texas Roadhouse) - Grilled Chicken with a little Salt, Sweet Potato, Peanuts, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Carrots, Cabbage
We'll see how I'm feeling tomorrow:)
Tomorrow is Day 21!