Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Something Sneaky.

Day 24.

Somewhere, somehow, something sneaky is going on!

Today was not such a great day for me. I think it started in my stomach last night right before bed. All day today I felt twisting and turning and bloating. I had a lot of that left-sided pain. It just kept on building and building. I worked out from 5-6pm tonight. I got home at 7pm and then I got "sick" - like I do. My mouth annoyed me today, too. Probably about a 7.

What gives?! I believe I have cut out the actual 22 ingredients I am allergic to. That being said, I have a few thoughts:
  1. Last weekend. Out to eat. A lot of wine. Careful is never too careful when you put your food in someone else's hands?
  2. Mustard Family. I have still been eating foods in that family.
  3. Time. Perhaps my stomach is just not healed - at all. Perhaps it's not healed and then on top of it I have still been ingesting culprits in some way, shape or form?
At this very moment, though, I do not know what to think!

I am thankful that I have an appointment with Leah again on Friday. I'm hoping that we can discuss this and my exact steps/detox for when I return from Mexico. (Yes, we are still going to Mexico - we leave on Saturday - we can't hardly wait for our honeymoon!)

Here was my day:

Breakfast

  • Nutribiotic Vanilla Rice Protein Powder with Unsweetened Rice Milk, Spirulina, Aloe Vera, Fish Oil, Flax and Stevia
  • 1/2 Fruit Fusion Bar
Snack
  • Organic Apple
  • Organic, Raw Carrots
Lunch
  • Organic Spring Mix + Sea Salt
  • Olive Oil
  • 1/4 c. Salmon
  • 2 Scallops
  • 1/2 Fruit Fusion Bar
Pre-Workout Snack
  • Orange
  • 1/4 c. Salmon
Post-Workout Snack
  • Organic Apple
Dinner
  • Organic Spring Mix + Collard Greens (I need to finish them up!) + Garlic + Basil
  • Olive Oil + ACV+ Cinnamon + Sea Salt
  • Salmon
  • 2 Scallops
  • Organic Corn Tortilla
  • 2 Organic, Dried Mangos
Right before dinner, my stomach had settled (post-7pm). A little bit after dinner, my stomach was hurting me again...

No comments:

Post a Comment