It's true! You can have a Holiday (Memorial Day in this case) allergen-free! I did it! And the best part? It was easy!
It was such a wonderful day yesterday. Ryan and I got up fairly early. We went for about a 40 minute run outside (yes, I follow what I preach - see my blog from Sunday!) first thing in the morning. The sun was shining, our hearts were pumping and my mind was free.
We had people over to BBQ at night. There were foods that I could not eat, but I made sure there was plenty that I could eat!
The Memorial Day Allergen-Free Menu:
1. Appetizer -
- Guacamole (Avocado, Lime, Pico de Gallo)
- Green squash slices (in place of chips)
- Turkey Burger (Lean turkey, cumin, pepper, sea salt, garlic)
- Pasta (Ancient Harvest Quinoa pasta, red peppers, sea salt, apple cider vinegar, olive oil, garbanzo beans, cinnamon)
4. Dessert - I didn't need any; that meal rocked!
Have a beautiful day!