Sunday, May 3, 2009

Refreshing Weekend

Day 21.

Let me just say this: Today has nothing to do with food for the most part! Sometimes, you just have to step away. You need to enjoy "other" things. And here's the real thing - I am so absolutely, positively passionate about food, health and fitness, but I am a much more in-depth and complex individual than that.

I have mind and a voice and quite often you can find me being very open and verbal with what I'm thinking and passionate about! I will tell anyone at anytime that their views about "what's good for them" and what's not, is not what I believe. And by the same token, I will also tell anyone about my opinions with other things I am passionate about.

Besides food/fitness/health/nutrition, here are my passions - true passions - in life:
  • Entrepreneurship
  • Web 2.0 and Social Media Networking/Marketing
  • Country Music
  • Marketing and Design
  • Art and Wine
  • Writing.
And beyond those, my passions include:
  • My husband
  • My Peekepoo, Fiona & My Great Dane, Reagan
  • My family
  • My friends
If you know me - if you really know me - you know that I am filled with passion. I do not believe you should live your life with anything but passion. Find something. Find anything. Find it - it that makes you passionate. It will lead you - it will direct you - it will consume you. And it's then that you will realize what you are doing, why you are here and what and how you will live your life!

Decide TODAY to make a life of, and filled with, PASSION! The days when I am stressed, sad or missing my family and friends back home, I take myself to my passions. I dive into them. I commit my whole self to them. I then remember the other things that make the spark in me shine. I am hopeful and I know that someday these will all come together! I will be extremely successful in helping others with my talents and my passions! And until then, I just work and work and work towards this success, gaining the knowledge and necessary experience. (Side Note: A great place to start for me...Inner Architect Website - Social Media Networking/Marketing Inspiration!)

Off my tangent for today and back to food....

My day was pretty sporadic again today, since we have visitors (However, I did wake up at 7am, before anyone was awake to go workout for about 1.5 hours!) Here is a list of what I ate:
  • Orange
  • Apple
  • Organic Raw Carrots
  • Coffee (just a tiny amount) + unsweetened rice milk + stevia
  • Dried Bananas
  • Red Wine + White Wine (Steven Kent + Rodrigue Molyneaux + Wente Vineyards)
  • (Uncle Yu's) - Broccoli, Cauliflower, Snap Peas, Asparagus, Bok Choy, Mushrooms + White Rice
  • Steel Cut Oats + Vanilla Nutribiotic Rice Protein Powder + 2 Tbsp Flax
  • Salmon
  • Sweet Potato
  • Collard Greens + Spinach + Spring Mix
  • Olive Oil
  • Chocolate Coconut Pudding
My mouth definitely annoyed me today! My stomach did very well again! I've been eating out too much, though - so there could be many things annoying the mouth!

I am ready to head into day 21! Three weeks down....

No comments:

Post a Comment