I woke up with a great attitude today, since I must keep reminding myself of all the benefits and possible outcomes vs. dwelling on "what I cannot have!"
And then tonight during my workout, I was reminded just why I am doing this. My stomach started to hurt so badly - I think the weekend's worth of food has caught up with me! I am so happy to be starting all of this!
When it comes to food, I tend to be a little more boring at times than I would like. Most people out there would find any delicious, delectable and divine food replacement possible. That way, the whole "process" would seem so much less daunting. Not me - I've just been trying to stick with the basics. Most great and "funky" products like that out there just won't cut it for me. Even if they don't have one of the 22 foods I'm not able to tolerate, chances are they have some other chemical or pesticide or additive that I'm not willing to waste time on with researching! Thus, my food for today is somewhat boring!
Here was my day (make note - I eat several meals throughout the day - always have and always will):
- Organic Apple
- Organic Steel Cut Oats
- Organic, Unsweetened Rice Milk with 1 packet of Stevia
- Organic Carrots
- Organic Baby Food - Winter Squash
- Organic spinach and zucchini
- Lettuce & purple cabbage
- Organic, no salt added Black Beans
- Homemade Dressing (Olive Oil + Braggs Organic Apple Cider Vinegar + a pinch of Cinnamon)
- Nutribiotic Vanilla Rice Protein Powder with Unsweetened Rice Milk, Spirulina, Fish Oil and Stevia
- Raw Walnuts
- Organic Apple
- Wild Salmon Burger
- Salad with Homemade Dressing from earlier
- Dried Bananas
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Braggs Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
Go out, get yourself some Braggs Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Olive Oil and Cinnamon and you can kiss away the days of chemical-filled, overly-processed, pre-packaged salad dressings!
Cheers to Day 1!