Saturday, April 18, 2009

Must have been something I ate....

Day 6.

I have been very strict - extremely good -for what I can be, at least while out-and-about!

I think something caught up with me, though. My stomach has hurt today some and it's making funny noises. And as the day has gone on, my mouth started to annoy me a little more. I am feeling some bloated tonight as well.

This has made me realize that there is just simply not perfection in anything - unless, of course, you completely control everything! And there is no way to have that control when you are out eating.

I had to remind myself today that Leah told me these first 4 weeks were to get my diet down, learn how to shop and be as good as I can be - not perfect. The next 4 weeks are for perfectionism. I knew the ingredients in everything today, but still...something was obviously not right!

Here was my day:

Breakfast

  • Organic Steel Cut Oats with Unsweetened Rice Milk, Spirulina, Fish Oil, and Stevia
  • Organic Banana
  • Organic Chocolate Rice Milk
Snack
  • Organic Smoked Salmon Stick (I reviewed the ingredients before eating)
Lunch (At Sea Lion Cafe)
  • Ahi Tuna - plain
  • Carrots + 6 small broccoli pieces - plain
  • Red Wine
Snack
  • Red wine (At Concannon!)
  • Organic Kettle Corn (I reviewed the ingredients before eating)
Dinner
  • Ahi Tuna
  • Asparagus
  • Olive Oil + Sea Salt
  • Sweet Potatoes + Cinnamon
I'm a little frustrated tonight - okay, very frustrated tonight. Everything about the past 2 days has been amazing - even the food. BUT....just not the way I'm feeling right now. I don't know what happened or where it went wrong?

No going out to eat for awhile again, hopefully. Perhaps I need to just have and take 100% control for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment