Friday, April 24, 2009

Mixed Emotions

Day 12.

A rollercoaster. I'm fully on it!

I woke up this morning - stomach slightly gassy and twisted. The morning progressed. After lunch is when it really started. It didn't stop the rest of the day. My stomach has been making noises, twisting and turning; gassy and the whole works. My stomach was almost worse today than on days prior to me eliminating foods. How? Why? What's going on?

My mouth was at a 2/3 sometimes and other times a 6/7. Again....How? Why? What's going on?

Here was my day:

Breakfast

  • Nutribiotic Vanilla Rice Protein Powder with Unsweetened Rice Milk, Spirulina, Aloe Vera, Fish Oil, Banana and Stevia
  • 1/2 Fruit Fusion Bar
Snack
  • Organic Apple
  • Organic, Raw Carrots
  • Raw Walnuts
Lunch
  • Organic Spring Mix + Organic Spinach topped with Organic Arugula + Lemon + Garlic + Sea Salt
  • Olive Oil + ACV + Cinnamon
  • 2 lightly-cooked Scallops in Lemon Juice
  • About 1/4 c. Salmon
  • Organic Apple
Snack
  • Organic Apple
  • Grilled Chicken
  • Quinoa + Sea Salt
  • Raw Walnuts
Dinner
  • Organic Spring Mix + Organic Spinach topped with Organic Arugula + Lemon + Garlic + Sea Salt
  • Olive Oil
  • Grilled Chicken
  • Fruit Fusion

No comments:

Post a Comment