Thursday, April 23, 2009

A Great Day!

Day 11.

What an awesome day it was for me today!

I had a lot of great energy and my mouth was fabulous; it was back down to about a level 2 today ! My stomach was also fairly good...a few bumps in the road; still having some of that left side bloat, which is odd. But overall, I'm so happy to report that Day 11 rocked!

Because of my great energy, I also had a wonderful workout! I did about 45 minutes of my Balls/Bands/Cables workout, then Sallie's Abs Class (which I love) and finally 20 minutes of High Intensity treadmill work. I felt on top of my workout tonight!

I tried 2 new things today:

1. The Dried, Unsulfured Mangos from Trader Joes



They are so great! A nice, little treat!

2. My Fruit Fusion Bars from the Pure Joy Bakery, based out of Danville, California.

I personally know Alaine, the Owner. She is an amazing and spiritual woman who makes the greatest Vegan Food. As I mentioned earlier, I would be employing her to help me make some stuff. You can find the fruit fusion bar here.

Keep in mind, though, that the ingredients she has listed under the Fruit Fusion Bars are NOT the ingredients she uses to make mine. She has my list of things I cannot eat and thus tailors my Fruit Fusion Bars for only the foods that like me!

Here was my day:

Breakfast

  • Nutribiotic Vanilla Rice Protein Powder with Unsweetened Rice Milk, Spirulina, Aloe Vera, Fish Oil, Banana and Stevia
Snack
  • Organic Apple
  • Fruit Fusion Bar
Lunch
  • Organic Spring Mix + Organic Spinach topped with Organic Arugula + Lemon + Garlic + Sea Salt
  • Olive Oil
  • 3 lightly-cooked Scallops in Lemon Juice
  • About 1/4 c. Salmon
Snack - Pre-Workout
  • Organic Quinoa
  • Grilled Chicken
Snack - Post-Workout
  • Orange
  • Organic, Raw Carrots
Dinner
  • Organic Spring Mix + Organic Spinach topped with Organic Arugula + Lemon + Garlic + Sea Salt
  • Homemade Dressing (ACV + Olive Oil + Cinnamon)
  • About 1/2 c. Grilled Chicken/Salmon
  • 2 Dried Mangos
Tomorrow is Friday - the best day of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment