Thursday, April 30, 2009

Whole Foods Tricked Me

Day 18.

A setback today.

The beginning of the day started out pretty good. My mouth was a little annoyed before lunch. I was so hungry at lunchtime and didn't have any protein, so I ran to Whole Foods. From their salad bar I got turkey and chicken. The turkey slot said, "Turkey." The chicken slot said, "Chicken." Whole foods usually discloses all ingredients, etc. I figured I was fine. I started eating my turkey and chicken, when I noticed the turkey cubes were 2 colors. And then it hit me...the turkey cubes were in fact turkey AND ham cubes. UGH! PORK!

Post lunch, my mouth really started to annoy me. It got back up to a 7/8 today! My stomach was also twisting and bloated. Not happy!

Here was my day:

Breakfast + Pre & Post- Workout

  • Nutribiotic Vanilla Rice Protein Powder with Unsweetened Rice Milk, 1 Tbsp Cacao, Banana, 2 Tbsp flax seed, Spirulina, Aloe Vera, Fish Oil, and Stevia
  • 1/2 Fruit Fusion Bar
Snack
  • Organic Winter Squash Baby Food
  • Organic Apple
Lunch
  • Organic Spring Mix+ Spinach + Collard Greens + (greens) from Mineral Broth + garlic + Sea Salt
  • Turkey and Chicken (and HAM) from Whole Foods
  • Quinoa/Mung Dal Kitcheree
  • Organic Apple
  • Orange
Dinner
  • Organic Raw Carrots
  • Collard Greens + Greens + Garlic + Sea Salt
It was such a stressful and chaotic night. I am now, finally, in San Francisco. I'm so hungry. It's 10:30pm, but I am too afraid to eat anything. Room service? Forget it. Food place in the 2-block radius? Highly doubt it.

I just want to be able to be normal and order in - something, anything.

Day 19 tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. How much calories do yhou consume? Or you don't count that?

    ReplyDelete