Sunday, April 26, 2009

Weekly Fitness "To-Do's"

Day 14.

Wow! Can we believe I have actually made it to see the 2-week mark?! I am so proud of myself!

Today was a pretty good day. I felt pretty good overall in the beginning part of the day. I started to get bloated about 4:30pm, but just for like an hour or two. My mouth was about at a level 2/3 - 5/6 today. After the bloating, my stomach started rumbling some, then got some twisted and I didn't feel the greatest. I worry a little about the food I made yesterday. I know it was all food that's supposed to be okay for me, but there are so many foods in all of that and I just am not sure that my system is ready for it all. I will keep my eye on this in the next few days.

I took the day off from working out, as we helped our friends move. We took our dogs for about a half hour walk when we got home. I like taking about 1-2 days off from working out/week. More than that, though, and I'm usually pretty antsy! I keep myself very busy with my workouts each week.

I do something on Sunday nights that gets me "re-motivated" for the upcoming week of workouts. I like doing this on Sundays, too, because typically I don't workout on Sunday, so I'm extra motivated for Monday to come. I make a "Weekly Fitness To-Do List." I write this down in my food/workout journal. This way, I keep myself accountable and on task! And, because I love lists so much it's satisfying to create as well as check off when I've finished the task!

So, here is my "Weekly Fitness To-Do List" for April 27 - May 3:
  • Full Body/Circuit
  • Full Body/Circuit #2 OR Misc. Weight/Circuit
  • Misc. Full Body (Ball, Band, Cables)
  • Yoga - Tuesday - Neera
  • Abs - Tuesday - Sallie
  • Abs - Thursday - Sallie
  • 20 min. HIIT
  • 20 min. HIIT
  • Cardio: 25-45 min.
  • Cardio: 60 min. - San Francisco Run
  • Spinning - Monday - Christina (30 min. only)
  • Park Workout
  • Park Workout #2
(I know that most of these will not make any sense to those reading this, but if you want to know more or know exactly what any of these entail, please feel free to email me.)

Keep in mind that I do 1-3 of these/day AND that while keeping this realistic, it's always typically above what I complete. For example, realistically I know I'll be in San Francisco staying 2 nights this week, so I'll get a long run in there instead of an extra weight training session. And clearly this is above and beyond what I'll actually accomplish this week, since I will be in San Francisco for 2 days. That being said, this past week, I only missed 2 of my planned workouts! That's phenomenal for me! I'm so excited for my upcoming week of zen, yet active and challenging workouts!

Here was my day:

Breakfast

  • 1/4 c. Steel Cut Oats with Flax Seed, Spirulina, Aloe Vera, Fish Oil and Stevia
  • 1/2 Fruit Fusion Bar
  • (Peets Coffee) 1/2 of a small with Unsweetened rice milk and Stevia (yes, I had a tiny coffee)
Lunch
  • Magic Mineral Broth
  • 2 tiny organic apples
  • Organic Raw Carrots
  • Orange
Snack
  • Fruit Fusion Bar
Dinner
  • Salmon
  • Mung Dal Kitcheree
  • Organic Spring Mix + Collard Greens + Garlic + Lemon + Sea Salt
  • Flax Seed + Olive Oil
  • Orange
Tomorrow is Monday...and into Week 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment