Thursday, June 24, 2010

Bananas & Balls

Lacrosse Balls, silly!

I ran today! I went at my own pace and absolutely enjoyed it. I took it easy, since my plantar is still not the greatest. It's okay. If I'm going to run occasionally, though, I must roll on my lacrosse ball.
The lacrosse ball looks like this:


And here is a video of someone demonstrating with it: (You don't need to view the whole thing if you don't want!) 



I ate 2 Bananas today. They were so delicious. My one source of sugar! But remember, I can't just have "any" banana, my bananas are supposed to be extremely ripened, like this:


 Day 5 Food:
  • Slow-cooked chicken
  • Magic Mineral Broth
  • Homemade chicken broth
  • Slow-cooked turkey
  • Lean beef
  • Avocado
  • A little coffee with Coconut Milk
  • Broiled chicken in Coconut Oil
  • Raw Coconut Butter
  • Extremely ripened bananas 
  • Fresh lemon squeezed into water and put onto broiled chicken
  • Probiotics
I was amazed with the ease in which I ran, and also the energy that accompanied it afterwards. My fatigue is finally lifting, we are on the home stretch! Gosh that feels good....

Make sure to check out my previous post from today, if you haven't already! 

CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment