- I would eat healthy/organic/gluten free/etc., but I can't afford it?
- I'm trying to stick to this diet, but it's getting too expensive?
I think we have all been there at one point or another. I know that you can do all these things, but where most people get caught (me included) is having the time to "sift" through stores, ads, online, etc. for the best deals and best places to shop with the best prices to make this affordable!
- Add a comment here, letting me know which (food and/or restaurant) places you shop at (or would like to shop at but just don't due to budget constraints - ie. Whole Foods).
- Tweet at me, with any thoughts, places, needs & wants.
- Send me a Facebook Message on anything pertaining to this.
- Take this Quick Poll for an easy submission. (If you don't want to take it there, please feel free to pick your options and Facebook Message me!)
Thank you for your help!