2 (c). Medicine Ball Chop
4 (b). Medicine Ball Chop + Squat
4 (c). Jumping Split Squats
My new Leg Circuit Workout is just more intense (and interjects an Ab set).
Here it is:
- Bulgarian Split Squat (deeper) - no weight
- 5 sets, 12 Reps/Each Leg, RI-40 sec. (Next week it will be 6 sets.)
- (a) No-weight deep squat, (b) Walking pushup, (c) DB Chop
- 5 sets, 15 Reps/squat - 8 Rep Walking pushup - 10 Reps (*15 lbs) DB Chop), RI between each set-40 sec. (Next week it will be 6 sets)
- (a) Side (Oblique) Dips off bench, (b) Off-Bench V-ups
- 3 sets, 10 Reps each side/oblique - 20 Reps V-ups, RI-30-40 sec. (Next week I'll try for 4 sets).
- (a) Hamstring (in-and-out) on Ball, (b) No weight calf raise
- 5 sets, 16 Reps hamstrings - 25 Reps calf, RI-30 sec. (Next week it will be 6 sets)
- (a) No-weight bench step-up, (b) Stiff-Leg Deadlift, (c) Jump- Split Squat
- 4 sets, 12 Reps each side/bench step up - 10 Reps (x40lb) Deadlift - 14 Reps Jump-Split Squat, RI-40sec. (Next week I will try for 5 sets).
While the "no weight" (or very low weight) might seem nonsense, it's not! Trust me, this was hard! But again, you always have to do what makes sense for you and your goals. My workouts are finally starting to make sense for me! (My proud moment in the gym today was when a lady came up to me and said, "Are you a trainer?" To which I responded, "No, sorry." And she said, "Hmmm...you look like you should be." #ThankYouMA'AM!)
So go ahead, give it a try! Let me know how it goes!