Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Coconut-Honey Broiled Chicken

I have a simple, yet delicious recipe I want to share with you all today.

Coconut-Honey Broiled Chicken
  • Coconut Oil
  • Honey
  • Boneless, Skinless Chicken
  • Cinnamon
All you do is spread the coconut oil on the bottom of the pan. Place the grilled chicken on top of that. Finally, lightly coat the chicken with honey and sprinkle some cinnamon on as the final "topper!" Broil on low about 30-40 minutes. And wa-laaa, just like that, you have a slightly-sweetened, delicious piece of chicken!


Tomorrow I am doing a slight "test." I have my endoscopy on Friday, so since I have not been bloated one day since Day 1, I thought I would have 1 serving of 100% Whole Wheat (Durum) Pasta (3/4 cup). There are no other ingredients in this except that. I am thrilled for the "test," and then I will not have anything else like it for several days. We'll see if I react! And of course I'll keep you posted:)

 
Day 11 today! I have not introduced any new foods. I'm still feeling on top of the world, and furthermore I have shed a total of 6lbs bloat. Priceless!


CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment