4 (b). Alternate DB Press
4 (c). DB Curl
Remember yesterday when I questioned, "What more can you give?" These 3 "updated" workouts make me feel like I am 110% spent. Exhausted. Worked so hard that literally I might not be able to pull out another rep.
So here is my new Shoulder, Tricep, Bicep Workout is just more intense (and interjects an Ab set):
- (a) Rope/Cable Overhead Extension, (b) BB Military Press
- 6 sets, 12 Reps Rope/Cable Overhead (*40lb) - 12 Reps BB Military Press (20lb), RI-30 sec. (Next week it will be 7 sets.)
- (a) Ball Crunch with Weight, (b) Standing DB Side-to-Side
- 6 sets, 15 Reps Ball Crunch (*25lb) - 15 Rep/each side Standing DB Side-to-Side (*25lb), RI-30 sec. (Next week it will be 7 sets.)
- (a) BB Skull Crusher, (b) DB Front Raise
- 6 sets, 10 Reps BB Skull Crusher (*25lb) - 10 Reps DB Front Raise (*8lb), RI-30 sec. (Next week it will be 7 sets).
- (a) Cable Pushdown, (b) DB Lat Raise
- 6 sets, 12 Reps Cable Pushdown (*60lb) - 10 Reps DB Lat Raise (7.5lb), RI-30 sec. (Next week it will be 7 sets.)
- (a) Tricep Pushup, (b) Alternate DB Press, (c) BB Curl
- 4 sets, 8 Reps Tricep Pushup - 10 Reps/each side Alternate DB Press (*7.5lb), 10 Reps BB Curl (*35lb), RI-40sec. (Next week I will try for 5 sets).