Friday, June 12, 2009

2 Steps Forward; 1 Step Backwards

Day 61.

I have been offline for a couple of days. I have to admit to everyone that I have not been feeling well. It all began on Tuesday sometime. I do not know what happen or what made all of this happen, but something for sure happened.

I have been absolutely bloated and miserable up to my head. I have had a lot of stomach pain. My stomach looks like I'm about 5 months pregnant. My left side hurts. It feels like there is a ball inside of me, with claws, wanting to come out. But it does not.

I am ashamed to say that I have not been a very pleasant person this week, either. I have been tired, sad and bloated.

I went to see Leah on Wednesday night. I have many new things we're trying and going to do. I'm so excited to start them all. I'm excited to tell you about them all. I'm excited to feel even better than I have in the past. But for now, I just want to get over this road block. I am doing everything in my power to get this out of me.

I took 2 steps forward and then 1 step backward. I'm trying to find my inner strength now to get back ahead of this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment