Thursday, June 4, 2009

TGI - Thursday Night

Day 53.

My mouth was wonderful today! It was probably about a 1/2 all day! My stomach was fine, except for about the 3-4 hours post-lunch when it was rumbling and gross (again). I had 2 other problems today, though. I was super hungry all day and around 4pm I got tired. I had every intention of working out tonight, but then my body was screaming at me saying, "No - go home, be lazy and eat and eat and eat." So that's what I did!

I am so glad it's Friday tomorrow! It's been a good week, but a tiring one. I'm ready for a couple days off. Ryan and I are headed up towards Fresno tomorrow night to see Eric Church play. We are going to see him again on Saturday in Turlock. We are a tad bit obsessed:)

Here was my day:

Breakfast

  • Nutribiotic Vanilla Rice Protein Powder with Unsweetened Rice Milk, Coconut Milk Light, Flax, Banana and Stevia
  • 1/4 Fruit Fusion Bar (Dried Apple and Cranberry)
  • Unsweetened Applesauce
Snack
  • Organic Apple
  • 1/2 Fruit Fusion Bar (Dried Apple and Cranberry)
Lunch
  • Lean Turkey
  • Spring Mix + Olive Oil + Sea Salt
  • New Scallop Pasta
  • Spinach, Cucumber, Garlic & Mexican Gray Squash (all steamed)
Snack
  • Orange
  • 2 Organic Raw Carrots
Dinner
  • 2 Organic Corn Tortillas + Lean Turkey + Pico de Gallo + Spirulina + Sea Salt
  • New Pasta Mix
  • Spinach, Cucumber, Garlic & Mexican Gray Squash (all steamed)
  • Dried Banana
  • Orange
8:30pm & I'm finally feeling full. I'm still tired. Shower, cozy pj's and my big bed is where I need to be! Happy Friday Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment