Thursday, June 25, 2009

Mystery

Day 74.

Today was a sad day. No matter what you thought of Michael Jackson, you cannot deny the fact that he was an unbelievably talented musician. His music will forever remain!

In other news, I had a mystery last night. It was about 7pm. I had just gotten home. I took my supplements, but that's it. I had not eaten anything yet. All the sudden, right as I was about to eat, my left arm started to feel hot. I was talking to Ryan when I realized it. I pulled my sleeve up and it looked quite red. It kept getting hotter and hotter. It spread to my other arm, then to my face, then my legs and back side. My skin also got "blotchy" in some places, almost like hives. A few places itched, but not too badly. I was so scared. It leveled off, I ate and then I fell asleep. When I woke up this morning it was gone.

It was so bizarre. Leah thinks it may be a sign of progress. Toxins perhaps are leaving my body in lump sums. Still, not a fun experience. I go to see Leah tomorrow.

I felt great, other than that, yesterday. I had another good day today, too! My mouth was about a 2/3 all day. My stomach was perfect, except for a little bloated between 4:30-5:45pm. I am thrilled with how detox has made me feel!

Here was my day:

Breakfast (Post-Workout)
  • Rice & Shine + Unsweetened Rice Milk+ Nutribiotic Vanilla Rice Protein Powder
  • 1/2 c. unsweetened applesauce
  • 1/2 c. coffee + stevia
Snack
  • Nutribiotic Vanilla Rice Protein Powder with Unsweetened Rice Milk, Coconut Milk Light, Flax, 1/2 banana and Stevia
Lunch
  • (Steamed) Carrots, squash, zuchinni, cucumber, parsley, cilantro, garlic + spinach
  • (tiny) Baby Organic Spinach + (leftover from Magic Mineral Broth) Kombu + carrot
  • Magic Mineral Broth
  • Organic Cranberry/Green Tea
Snack
  • Fruit Fusion
Dinner
  • (Steamed) Carrots, squash, zuchinni, cucumber, parsley, cilantro, garlic + spinach
  • Wild Salmon Burger
  • Fish oil + spirulina + a little sea salt
  • 1 c. unsweetened appleasauce
  • 1/4 Fruit Fusion
  • Hot water + lemon/peel + pinch cayenne
Happy Friday Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment