Monday, June 22, 2009

Detox Day 1

Day 71.

1st Day of Detox - Mission Accomplished.

I was fatigued this morning until sometime this afternoon. That was the fatigue from yesterday; it stuck with me for some of today. It has lifted.

I worked out first thing this morning, around 7am. It was legs day and very hard, due to my fatigue. I turned Fergie up a little louder, told myself some positive thoughts and just got it done. And I'm so glad I did!

This detox is not very hard for me because I don't deviate too much from how I've been living for the past 71 days. As I mentioned yesterday, I just took a few things out and added some other things.

Here is what I'm extremely proud to report today: NOT AS MUCH BLOATING! Sure, I had a few times when my stomach was rumbling, but this was a much different rumbling than before. This, I know, was rumbles from being a tad hungry. I even had things moving through me a couple of times. I got a little bloated and uneasy around 7:30 pm, (sometime after my late lunch and snack) and then a little more after dinner. Tomorrow I will cut the scallops only and see what happens. But, no real mouth problems either. Mouth stayed consistent between a 0/2 all day. I will detox all week.

Here was my day:

Pre-Workout
  • 1/2 c. unsweetened applesauce
Breakfast (Post-Workout)
  • Rice & Shine + Unsweetened Rice Milk
  • Nutribiotic Vanilla Rice Protein Powder with Unsweetened Rice Milk, Coconut Milk Light, Flax, 1/2 banana and Stevia
  • Organic Cranberry Green Tea
Snack
  • (Steamed) Carrots, squash, zuchinni, cucumber, parsley, cilantro, garlic + spinach
Lunch
  • 1/4 c. black bean - unsalted - soaked overnight in water
  • 1/4 c. mini wild scallops
  • (tiny) Baby Organic Spinach + (leftover from Magic Mineral Broth) Kombu + carrot
  • Magic Mineral Broth
Snack
  • Fruit Fusion
Dinner
  • (Steamed) Carrots, squash, zuchinni, cucumber, parsley, cilantro, garlic + spinach
  • 1/2 c. mini wild scallops
  • Fish oil + spirulina + a little sea salt
  • Hot water + lemon/peel + pinch cayenne
Leah sent me an email last week. At the bottom of the email she wrote this , "PS. I want you to think of one more thing..."What are you going to focus your energy on once you are "healed"? " I smiled. I knew my answer the instant I finished reading the question. As a matter of fact, I have two things. And tomorrow I'll have my answer for you, Leah, and for anyone else who cares to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment