Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A New Experience and A New Recipe

Day 51.

A new experience for me and a new recipe for you; they have nothing to do with each other.

In the next day or two, I will be starting my 2nd Blog regarding food and fitness. However, this is not mine! I have been asked to be an "assistant" for a local radio DJ. He is a great man! He is ready to begin his own journey...just as I began my journey with food. His blog is going to be about complete body transformation. He knows he has weight to lose, and he has made the commitment to change his lifestyle.

I am looking forward to doing this; actually, I can't hardly wait! Once the blog goes live, I will get the link in here for everyone to follow if you want.

I made a new pasta that I thought I'd share as well tonight:
  • De Boles Gluten Free Multi Grain Spaghetti (Ingredients: Whole Grain Brown Rice Flour, White Rice Flour, Rice Bran, Organic Amaranth Flour, Organic Quinoa Flour, Vitamin and Mineral Mix). You can get this at Whole Foods.
  • Red Peppers
  • Baby Scallops
  • A little sea salt
  • Olive Oil
And that's it! Simple and plain, but it tastes so great!

I had a great mouth day today. Probably only a 2/3, if that! My stomach was fine until lunch. Then, it was rumbling. I got a little bloat and sick about 4pm. I went through my whole workout tonight (Tuesday night - long one!) and got home, ate and then around 9:30pm my stomach was bad again for a minute. Weird!

Here was my day:

Breakfast

  • Nutribiotic Vanilla Rice Protein Powder with Unsweetened Rice Milk, Coconut Milk Light, Flax, Banana and Stevia
  • 3/4 Fruit Fusion Bar (Dried Apple and Cranberry)
  • Unsweetened Applesauce
  • Small coffee + Stevia + Coconut Milk Light
Snack
  • Organic Apple
  • 2 Scallops + lemon
Lunch
  • Extra Lean Turkey Burger (everything as last week + cilantro)
  • Spring Mix + Olive Oil + Sea Salt
  • Ancient Harvest quinoa pasta (Garbanzo beans, cinnamon, red peppers)
  • Spinach, Cucumber, Garlic & Mexican Gray Squash (all steamed)
Pre-Workout Snack
  • Orange
  • Sweet Apple Chicken Link
Dinner
  • Organic Apple
  • Spring Mix
  • Fish Oil + Spirulina + Sea Salt
  • New Pasta Mix
  • Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment